This is of all levels right.
Yellow: This color is related to Taurus, Gemini, Leo and Virgo. It stimulates memory, self-confidence, happiness and innovation. Use this color in your clothes to acquire the ability to understand and comprehend others. Yellow also symbolizes power and energy.
Blue: This color is the one that stands for Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Pisces. It is a very relaxing tone, related with intellectual matters, it helps to get relaxed and reach for peace and tranquility. It is recommended to paint the living-room in blue or light shades of this color. Besides, it is useful to increase creativity. Blue color equals wisdom, confidence, eternity, power and integrity.
White: The color related to the sign of Cancer. It is well known that this color symbolizes purity that is why brides walk to the altar dressed up in it. It is a color that allows anyone to feel peace, it stimulates kindness, optimism and increases the will of reaching perfection. You can paint the walls of a room in white combined with other color, in order to attract light.
I CANT WITH HOW MUCH THIS RELATES TO ME
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?